Submissions for the categories 360° and Showcase: Interaction and Immersion please send (including the application form) directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sehsüchte, the 48th annual student film festival, will take place from 24th until 28th April 2019 in Potsdam-Babelsberg, Germany. Sehsüchte is one of the largest student film festivals in Europe and helps international young film talents to launch their careers.
We accept registrations starting from today and want to invite all filmmakers worldwide to hand in their films in the following categories:
- Feature Film (min. 40 min)
- Short Film (max. 40 min)
- Documentary Film (min. 40 min)
- Documentary Short Film (max. 40 min)
- Genre Film (max. 30 min)
- Animation (any length)
- Future: Kids (any length)
- Future: Teens (any length)
- Music Video (max. 15min)
- Focus Production (German films / exceptional production / any length)
- 360° Film (min. 3 min)
- Showcase: Interaction & Immersion
For the section Schreibsuechte, the following is accepted:
- Unscreened German scripts (min. 45 min)
Furthermore, there will be a Pitch Competition during the festival wherein the best draft of a Film or Television Show will be awarded with a material prize. Therefor we are looking for:
- Unscreened German film and TV material drafts up to max. 10 A4-size pages
Submission is possible via Festhome.
Scripts and drafts should be send directly to email@example.com, pitch-submissions should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org (including the application form; and please mind, this applies only to German scripts / drafts).
Submission period: 12.11.2018 – 07.01.2019
The winners are awarded by our expert juries (with the exception of the Genre and Music Video award, which are audience awards). The winners will be rewarded with high cash and non-cash prizes.
We are looking forward to your submissions!